Pitti Bimbo is inside the Fortaleza da Basso, a renaissance fort with so much space inside to take place huge events like Pitti Bimbo. In Florence everything has a special charming: the fair, the city, the people, its buildings, shops, museums, …
During the three days of fair, we received agents, boutiques, ecommerce platforms and other international profiles interested in Twin&Chic: because of our renewed classic style, the touch of our organic fabrics, the new baby collection we are going to launch the next Fall-Winter 2019/2020…
The Twin&Chic team had not so much time to walk through the city, but we come back home with great memories about our first time together in Florence and Pitti Bimbo.
About Florence, we loved:
- The homemade pasta of 4 Leoni, an authentic restaurant in a very cozy square on the other side of the Vecchio Bridge.
- TAF, a unique children boutique that has been dressing the little ones since 1954.
- Gucci Garden and its colorful universe.
- The interior garden with orange trees of Medici-Ricardi Palace.
- The feeling when we saw ourselves again in the Plaza della Signoria.
- The local people who welcome the visitors.
- Vecchio Bridge during the night.
About Pitti Bimbo, we loved:
- All the people who didn’t know us, who visited us and who were happy to discover a brand like Twin&Chic.
- All the people who know us, who visited us and who congratulated us because of our next FW 29/20 Collection.
- Special thanks to Asepri, who choose two of our looks to show them at their stand in the central pavilion.
- And thanks to you, for reading this post, because that means you are here, following our steps wherever we go. 🙂